If you think you are getting Bed Bug Bites or found bugs in your bed, you might have bed bugs – it’s time to take action before they spread. Just like cancer, early bed bug detection and bed bug treatment is important! You need to STOP and KILL Bed Bugs before they spread and it’s too late!
Your first step after getting Bed Bug Bites or found bugs in your bed is:
- Visit BedBugChasersOfManhattan.com and look at bed bug pictures to determine if the bugs in bed look like Bed Bugs!
- If they look like bed bugs, call BedBug Chasers of Manhattan Toll Free 855-241-6435 immediately to schedule a Manhattan Bed Bug Dog inspection of your entire home or business!
- DO NOT use an Over the Counter Bed Bug Spray NYC – they are ineffective and will make the Bed Bugs scatter throughout your home!
- The Bed Bug Dog can determine how extensive the Bed Bug Infestation is.
- A BedBug Chasers of Manhattan-Certified and Manhattan-Licensed Bed Bug Expert will call you and discuss your options. Sometimes, if you catch the infestation while it is still small, you may not need to treat your entire home.
- Schedule a ONE and DONE NYC Bed Bug Heat Treatment! it only takes ONE Treatment and it’s Done in ONE DAY!
Plus, BedBug Chasers of Manhattan’s method is 100% effective unlike other methods, and kills all stages of bed bugs – we are the #1 Bed Bug Treatment in NYC! Trust us when we say you’re not alone; there have been many bed bug reports in Manhattan. The problem with bed bugs, well one of them anyway, is that they reproduce rapidly. Once you realize you have an infestation, contact BedBug Chasers of Manhattan Toll Free 855-241-6435 to get rid of your bed bug problems!
There have been many reports of Bed Bug Bites in NYC, and bed bugs can be found in a huge variety of places!
It only takes one to become a large infestation if left untreated for just 6 months. For example; one pregnant bed bug female can turn into 22 bed bugs after 6 weeks, those 22 bed bugs will become 106 bed bugs in 12 weeks, those 106 bed bugs will become 421 bed bugs in 16 weeks and finally, and those 421 bed bugs will become an infestation of over 13,000 in just 6 months! Not only do bed bugs multiply rapidly, but they can also live anywhere like:
BedBug Chasers of Manhattan – NYC Bed Bug Treatment Benefits:
There are many other methods you could choose to solve your bed bug bites in Manhattan, but there are also many reasons to choose BedBug Chasers of Manhattan over anyone else. Not only is it ONE TREATMENT that’s completed in ONE DAY, but BedBug Chasers bed bug dry heat method has other key benefits like:
- There’s no need to remove your personal belongings
- You can return to your home immediately
- There’s no need to wash your clothing, linens and/or bedding after the treatment
- There’s no dangerous chemicals or residues
- All stages of bed bugs will be killed, unlike other treatments
- Everything will be treated, thick furniture, walls, and mattresses included
- None of your belongings will be damaged
- It will kill many other insects in your home
How can the BedBug Chasers of Manhattan Team help you?
If your home or business suffers from bed bugs, BedBug Chasers of Manhattan is there to Kill Bed Bugs! It truly only takes one treatment and only one day to kill each and every bed bug, nymphs and eggs included when you choose BedBug Chasers of Manhattan’s bed bug heat treatment method. BedBug Chasers’ heaters are completely fume and toxic free, making them perfectly safe for humans and pets, while being lethal to bed bugs!
Possible Bed Bug Bites in NYC?
Call BedBug Chasers of Manhattan Toll Free 855-241-6435
If everyone who found bugs in bed contacted BedBug Chasers of Manhattan First, life would be much easier. They’re here to solve your bed bug problems once and for all. At the end of the treatment, they’ll provide you with a report that shows what was encountered, the measures taken to defeat what was encountered, and also the temperatures that were reached. Don’t be searching the internet for different bed bug pictures – if you think the bugs in your bed, sofa, chair, etc. might be Bed Bugs, call BedBug Chasers of Manhattan instead today!